|Лингвистика и языки Английский язык|
Firstly, secondly, thirdly … lastly (finally) - во-первых…..
They are as follows(they are the following)- Они- следующие
To be more precise…- точнее говоря
On the one hand… On the other hand – С одной стороны… С другой стороны
For example- например
As a rule – как правило
In fact- as matter of fact- фактически
On the whole- в целом
In general- вообще
In particular- в частности
Not only … but – не только … но и
Besides – кроме того
In conclusion- в заключение
You are sure to make a good progress… - будь уверена, что ты добьешься успеха
To work by fits and starts – работать урывками.
( Hello, Hi…): Haven’t seen you for ages. – Привет! Не виделись сто лет.
Really? How very interesting! – Да? Как интересно!
I’d love to… - С удовольствием
Most willingly…. – Вполне охотно
It depends… - Когда как
I agree (I think so…) – Согласен
More or less… - Более или менее
You are welcome. - Пожалуйста
Exercise 1. Read the sentences and translate them into Russian.
1. As a rule I spend the whole day at the University, to be more precise, the most part of it.
2. In fact, English pronunciation is my weak point.
3. On the one hand I like English very much, on the other hand it is very difficult for me.
4. For example, on Monday we have 2 lectures, 1 seminar and 1 class.
5. – I am a first year student now.
- Really? How very interesting!
Exercise 2. Translate the Russian phrases in the sentences into English.
1. At the University we study (не только) special subjects, (но и) general education ones as well. (Кроме того) we have classes of Physical Training.
2. If you work hard every day, (будь уверен, что ты добьешься успеха).
3. If (будешь работать урывками), you may fail in a subject.
4. At the University we take many exams: (семестровые экзамены и государственные экзамены).
5. The students of our University learn 3 foreign languages. I (в частности) learn English.
6. I’m going to the cinema tonight? Would you like to join me? – (С удовольствием)
7. (Не видела тебя сто лет)! – I’ve been very busy lately. I am a student now.
1. educational establishment учебное заведение
2. faculty - факультет
3. subject, branch of science- предмет, дисциплина, область науки
4. compulsory subjects- обязательные предметы
5 optional subjects- факультативы
6. department- а) факультет б)отделение
7. full-time department- дневное отделение
8. part-time department- вечернее отделение
9. correspondence (extra- mural) department – заочное отделение в) кафедра
10. Chair; Head of the department (chief of the Chair) - зав. кафедрой
11. course – курс, ход
12. training course- курс обучения
13. university course, a course of a subject - курс предмета
( psychology course – курс по психологии, course paper – курсовая работа )
14. year – курс (ступень)
15. a first-year student( a freshman)- первокурсник
16. examinations (exams)- экзамены
17. entrance exams,- вступительные экзамены Unified /Russian National Exam - ЕГЭ
18. terminal exams- сессия, экзамен за семестр
19. final exams- гос. экзамены
20. tests ( preliminary or credit tests)- зачеты, к/р, тесты
21. academic year- учебный год, academic work- учебная работа
22. term- семестр
23. research (scientific) work- научно-исследовательская работа
24. social (public) work (activities)- общественная деятельность
25. lecture (on)- лекция по..
26. seminar (on)- семинар по…
27. classes (practicals, tutorials) in-практические занятия по…
28. laboratory work (lab)- лабораторная работа
29. curriculum (curricula) – учебный план (планы)
30. text-book - учебник
31. attendance- посещение, (obligatory attendance- обязательное посещение
voluntary attendance- свободное посещение)
32. staff- пед. состав
(a teacher –accистент , a senior teacher- старший преподаватель, assistant professor= associate professor- доцент
a professor- профессор )
33. governing bodies (administration)- управление
34. rector- ректор
35. deputy rector - проректор
36. dean – декан
37. a board – совет, комиссия, a scientific board ( council)- научный совет
38. hostel, dormitory - общежитие
39. grants, scholarship – стипендия
40. study, studies – учеба, исследование(я)
41. diploma (work) – диплом (дипломная работа)
42. mark - оценка
43. a period of classes or lectures – пaра занятий
44. a time-table- расписание
45. pedagogical (teaching practice)- педагогическая практика
46. an applicant - абитуриент
47.a graduate- выпускник (университета)
33. undergraduate - старшекурсник
34. post- graduate- аспирант
35. a foreign language- иностранный язык
36. the faculty of Supplementary Pedagogical Professions - ФДПП
37. premise – помещение
38. gym (gymnasium) – спортзал
39. library (reading room) – читальный зал, библиотека
40. assembly hall- актовый зал
41. entrance hall – вестибюль
42. canteen – столовая
43. lecture-room (class-room) - аудитория
44. equipment – оборудование
45. a hobby club – кружок, клуб по интересам
46. a student team – студенческий отряд
47. Student Spring Festival – Студенческая весна
48. amateur dramatical (concert) –художественная самодеятельность
49. general education subjects – общеобразовательные предметы
50. specialized subjects – специальные дисциплины
1. admit – принимать в учебное заведение
2. arrange – организовать, устроить
3. attend посещать (лекции, занятия…)
4. be at the disposal of- быть в распоряжении кого-либо
5. be established (founded) – быть учрежденным (основанным)
6. be good at- иметь способности к…
7. be in the first (second, third, fourth, fifth) year- учиться на 1 (2, 3, 4, 5) курсе
8. carry out (work) – проводить работу
9. choose (chose, chosen)-выбирать
10. conduct classes ( tutorials)-проводить занятия
11. deliver lectures ( to lecture on) – читать лекции
12. do (have) pedagogical (teaching) practice- проходить пед. практику
13. do diploma work – писать дипломную работу
14. do labs – выполнять лабораторные работы
15. do well- хорошо учиться
16. educate- обучать, воспитывать
17. enter (join) the university ( a faculty)- поступать в учебное заведение
18. fail in a subject- не сдать предмет, «провалиться»
19. get grants ( education, a diploma, degree of a Bachelor…etc.) – получать стипендию ( образование, диплом, степень бакалавра и т.д.)
20. graduate from – закончить университет (вуз) syn.: to leave school, a college- закончить школу, колледж
21. learn – учить (научиться) (to learn a foreign language)
22. make experiments – проводить эксперименты
23. make notes of- конспектировать
24. make progress in – делать успехи в…
25. miss a lecture- пропустить лекцию
26. pass exams, tests – сдать экзамены, зачеты
27. provide with – обеспечить чем-либо
28. read up for – готовиться к….
29. rent- арендовать, снимать в аренду
30. study- изучать
31. take a part in.. – принимать участие в…
32. take exams, tests – сдавать экзамены, зачеты
33. take subjects – проходить предметы,
34. teach (taught)- преподавать
35. train – готовить, тренировать
Exercise 1. Pronounce the words, observe the rules of pronunciation of the stressed vowels
[ju:] student, extra-mural, (educational) institution, numerous,
[a:] classes, department, take part in, advanced, rather, part-time, pass, branch, for example, last, grant, hard, marks, answer
[i] Literature, particularly, physics, curriculum, deliver (lectures), principle, institute, opinion, interesting, difficult
[i:] leave, school-leaver, complete, weak, easy
[?]faculty, practical, practice, languages, a graduate, post-graduate, undergraduate, establishment, grammar
[?:]first-year, third – year (student), term, research, work, learn, university, learn, German, work
[):] course, (training) course, according to, more, before, taught, court, law, quarter, foreign
[/] studies, subject, judge
Exercise 2. Pronounce the words observing the rules of pronunciation of the combinations of consonants.
[t?] teach, teacher, school children
[k] chemistry, technical
[t??] lecture, structure, lecturer, nature
[?] young, training, morning, going ( I am going)
Exercise 1. Form nouns from the following verbs:
a) to establish, to depart, to develop, to move;
b) to educate, to graduate, to operate, to examine, to specialize, to administrate
c) to correspond, to attend
d) to build, to swim, to read.
What suffixes have you used?
Exercise 2. Use the plural form of the nouns:
a faculty, a life, a class, a curriculum, a datum, a phenomenon
Exercise 3. What part of speech is the attribute in the word-combinations?
the Philology faculty, the Chemistry faculty, the Primary Education faculty, the History faculty, the Psychology faculty … and so on.
Exercise 3. Use as many attributes as possible to the nouns:
department, course, subject, examination, year
Exercise 4. Translate the following combinations with the verb: “to take”:
To take exams (tests), to take part in ; to take place, to take subjects, It takes me 2 hours;
Exercise 5. Use the correct preposition after the verb:
To enter (join) ….. a faculty, to graduate… a university, to fail… a subject; to be good… physics;
Exercise 6. Choose the word in a proper way:
“course” or “year”
1. He is only in the first…….
2. The university… lasts 5 years
3. They do pedagogical practice in the second……
4. We take pedagogics …… at this university.
5. I am a second ….. student
“form(grade)” or “class(es)”
1. We attend lectures and …. regularly.
2. He is in the tenth… at school.
3. His ….. consists of 15 boys and 12 girls.
4. They already learn English in the second …
Exercise 7. Give the antonyms to:
to enter an institute ; to attend lectures; to start reading; to be present at; a full-time department, to pass an exam ( a subject); at the end of the term; academic work; compulsory subject; obligatory attendance; early in July.
Exercise 8 Fill in the blanks with the prepositions:
1. The students … our group are very good…… English. They work hard … their grammar. 2. Pete makes many mistakes …. his work. 3. … the end of the term we’ll have 3 exams. 4. It’s time to start reading … your exams. 5. Don’t miss classes, otherwise you may fail… history.
Exercise 9. Change the sentences into negative and interrogative:
1. He is a third-year student.
2. We take this subject in the second year.
3. They learn French.
4. Spanish is taught at this faculty.
5. My Friend lives in the hostel.
6. She entered this university last year.
7. I can swim.
8. We have physical education lessons in the swimming pool.
9. She misses lectures on Philosophy very often. She likes them very much.
10. The university trains engineers.
Exercise 10. a) translate the following:
some subjects, some faculty, some 10 moths, any subject;
b) give the synonym to: some 10 months
Exercise 11. a) Read aloud using correct prepositions
I am a student of Kaluga State Pedagogical University named ….. K.E. Tsiolkovsky. I entered ….. the university last year. Now I am …… the second year. All the faculties are divided…. some departments according….. the form …. teaching ( or specialization).
The lectures and classes start ….. 8 o’clock. … Monday we have four periods…. a day. We go …. schools for our practice….. the fourth year.
Attendance is obligatory….. full-time students. We carry….research work as well. I don’t live …. the hostel. I live … home.
b) Speak about yourself, use the information from this text. (in short)
Exercise 1. Read and translate the text.
I am a student of Kaluga State Pedagogical University named after K.E. Tsiolkovsky. This educational establishment was set up in 1948. The structure of the University is as follows. Firstly, there are 9 faculties, to be more precise, 7 faculties and 2 institutes. The faculties are the following: the Physics and the Mathematics faculty, the History faculty, the Philology faculty, the Primary Education faculty, the Practical Psychology faculty, the Foreign Languages faculty and the Engineering-Pedagogy faculty. The institutes are the Institute of Natural Sciences and the Institute of Social Relations. Secondly, there are departments of two types. On the one hand, all the faculties have a full-time department and some of them have a correspondence department. They are the departments according to the form of teaching. On the other hand, all the faculties are divided into two or more departments according to the specializations. For example, the Physics and Mathematics faculty has three departments training teachers of Mathematics, Physics and Computer Science. The University course lasts five years. In order to enter the University young people take entrance or Unified National Exams. Twice a year the students take terminal exams, in winter and in summer. At the end of the course the undergraduates take final exams and defend their diploma works.
The academic year lasts ten months. It begins in September and is over in June or early in July. It is divided into two terms. As many as 5000 students attend lectures, seminars and classes or tutorials, do labs and course papers at all the departments during the year. All the terms are full of activity. Attendance is obligatory at the full-time departments. Besides, the students and postgraduates carry out research work under the supervision of the professors and assistant professors and the Heads of the Chairs. The staff also includes teachers and senior teachers who deliver lectures and conduct practicals and tutorials. There are four University buildings located in different parts of Kaluga. Their addresses are: 4 Voskresensky by-street; 83 Lenin street; 26 Stepan Rasin Street ( housing two faculties, preparatory departments and the administration offices) and the building in the suburb of Turynino, Sovetskaya Street.
There are three hostels. In each university building there is a library, a canteen. There are two gyms (gymnasiums) where the students have lessons of physical education. But during the academic year the university rents a swimming pool, some sports grounds, club gyms and stadiums for this purpose. Besides, the students carry on all sorts of activities, some do research, others take part in the Student Spring Festival or other concerts; go in for sports, attend hobby clubs, get supplementary professions at the Supplementary Pedagogical Professions faculty and so on. The University trains teachers, psychologists, social workers researchers, post-graduates, and other specialists who can be useful in different areas of life.
Exercise 2. Complete the sentences…
1. The university is old because it…
2. There are nine faculties, to be more precise, there are….
3. All the faculties are divided into 2 or more departments… (according to..)…
4. Some years ago the training course lasted 4 years…
5. Young people take entrance exams or Unified State Exams…
6. We take terminal exams…
7. The Practical Psychology faculty doesn’t train teachers…
8. The curriculum includes teaching practice…
9. If you want to carry out research…
10. On the one hand, all the faculties have a full-time department….
Exercise 3. Answer the questions:
1. What do you do now? What are you?
2. Which year student are you?
3. What specialists does your faculty (department) train?
4. Did you enter this university straight after school?
5. What subjects were you interested in at school?
6. Are you a full-time student now?
7. Do you get a state scholarship?
8. How long does the academic year last at your university?
9. When are exams held? How many of them are you to take?
10. Did you pass all your exams last term?
11. Did anyone of your group fail?
12. How long does the training course last? Are you sure to be provided with a job after graduating?
13. When will you graduate? What are your plans after graduating?
14. How many students are there in your group?
15. What subjects do you study?
16. How many lectures (periods of classes) have you every day? A week? Do you always attend them?
17. When are you going to take your exams?
18. When will the next term start?
19. What is your university? Whose name does it bear?
20. Time passes quickly, doesn’t it?
21. What other departments and faculties are there at this university?
22. What is the total number of the students?
23. How long does the training course last (the academic year)?
24. What facts are known to you from the history of this institution?
25. When was it established? Did it train many specialists at that time?
26. Have the students all possible opportunities to become good specialists?
27. Where do the students take the pedagogical practice? When?
28. What do you know about the graduates of this university? Are they good specialists? (creatively-minded, highly-principled and highly qualified?)
Exercise 4. Agree or disagree with the statements, using:”You are right/You are wrong. I agree with you./I disagree…, I think so too/I don’t think so…etc. But try to give an argument to your answer:
1. You are a correspondence student of this university.
2. You are in the second year now.
3. The university trains engineers.
4. There are nine faculties at the university.
5. You live in the hostel
6. Besides your academic work you do research.
7. Your lecture-rooms and class-rooms are located in the building – 83 Lenin Street.
8. You have lessons (lectures) in the evening.
9. You take an active part in the Students Spring Festival.
10. You are always in time for your lectures.
11. The graduates of this university work in different fields.
12. All the terms are full of activity.
13. You do well at your exams.
Exercise 5. Prove that:
This university trains specialists who can work in different fields of life. If you are going to work as a teacher you will be able to teach some subjects…
The life of a student is interesting; may be, a bit difficult, but not dull…There is no time like students’ years.
Exercise 1. Read and reproduce the text.
Notes: Chair – кафедра.
The university is old. It was established in 1948. Our faculty is the largest at this university. I study different subjects and take exams and tests twice a year, at the end of every term. The academic year lasts some 10 months and is divided into two terms. The students who don’t miss the lectures and study hard usually pass their exams successfully. They get good marks as a rule and get grants. The students are taught three foreign languages: English, German and French. I learn English.
The laboratories are equipped with up-to –date apparatus. We have a good library, reading rooms, a canteen, a gym, a lot of Studies and Chairs of different subjects at our disposal.
THE OLDEST UNIVERSITY IN RUSSIA.
Exercise 1. Read the text and find the information about the number of departments and chairs, research institutes and museums of this educational establishment and about its age and the staff.
scholar, scientist – ученый
post- graduates- аспиранты
internationally recognized - признаны во всем мире
conveniences – удобства
Moscow University is the oldest University in Russia. It was founded more than 250 years ago by the great Russian scientist Mikhail Lomonosov. The University produced a great number of brilliant scholars such as Zhukovsky, Stoletov, Sechenov, Timiryasev, Pavlov and Vernadsky, classics of Russian literature: Lermontov, Griboyedov, Turgenev and Chekhov also studied at the University. The list of such great names is endless.
Today every fifth Russian academician is its graduate.
There are 16 departments, 275 Chairs, 360 laboratories, four research institutes, a computer center, four observatories, a botanical garden and its branches and three museums.
There are over 120 academicians and corresponding members of the All Russia Academy of Sciences among the 8,000 instructors.
There are about 2,000 foreign students and post-graduates from 101 countries in the University. They live in dormitories with all modern conveniences and comfort.
The teaching standards in Moscow University are very high and internationally recognized.
MY WORK AND STUDIES.
Exercise 1. Read the text and say: What differences are there in your studies and the study of the narrator of the text? (mark not less then 5)
Notes: court – суд
judge – судья
You know that I’m a student. Last summer I passed my entrance exams at Moscow University and became a part-time student of the Law Department. So I am very busy now. In the morning, from 10 a.m. till 7 p. m. I work as a secretary at the people’s court where my friend is a judge. When I come to the office, I study documents, speak with people who ask for help and discuss some other problems. In the evening 4 times a week the students of our department attend lectures and tutorials of different subjects. Once a week on Friday we have English classes. Last Friday I had my 1st test. It was rather long and it took me an hour to do this. Then for a quarter of an hour I answered the teacher’s questions in English about my life and work. My answers were good and I was glad to get a four for my first test in English.
Exercise 2. Speak about the main differences in your studies and the study of the author of the text (in brief)
Exercise 1. Read and translate the dialogue.
Kate: Hello, Ann. Haven’t seen you for ages. What are you doing now?
Ann: I’m studying in the teacher training college.
Kate: Are you, really? What are you doing?
Ann: I’m doing foreign languages.
Kate: How very interesting! You know my sister is leaving school this year and her dream is to enter this college. Will you tell me some words about your college?
Ann: Most willingly. What are you interested in?
Kate: What languages are you doing?
Ann: German and English. German is my first language and English is the second. I have taken it up only this year.
Kate: Which of them do you find more difficult?
Ann: English grammar is easy but pronunciation is my weak point. I have to work hard at it in the language laboratory. On the whole, English is easier in my opinion.
Kate: How long will your course run?
Ann: Five years. In the fourth and fifth years we’ll have our teaching practice at school.
Kate: How many periods do you have daily?
Ann: As a rule we have one or two lectures, then a seminar or a class in English or in German.
Kate: Is it a hard job to do two foreign languages?
Ann: If you don’t miss classes and work regularly you are sure to make a good progress.
Kate: Do students sometimes fail at the exams?
Ann: They do, if they work by fits and starts.
Kate: Thanks a lot for this useful information.
Ann: You are welcome.
Exercise 2. Make up a dialogue (with your fellow student) in an analogue with the dialogue: “Institute life”, but change some facts meaning your specialization.
Exercise 3. Imagine you’ve met a student of a USA or Britain university in an informal situation.
What would you like to know about his (her) student’s life (or university)?
What can you tell him (her) about your university?
Exercise 1. Listen to the text (twice) and do the test.
Test. Choose the right variant:
The first University building was in….
83 Lenin Street b) 4 Karakozov Street c)26 St. Rasin Street
The university course became five-year course in ….
1948 b)1951 c) 1956
3. It was built in….
1970 b) 1976 c) 1990
4. The Teacher Training Institute was named after K. Tsiolkovsky in…
1976 b) 1973 c) 1998
5. The Institute was named in honor of the famous scientist to the…. anniversary of its foundation
10th b) 25th c) 50th
6. This educational establishment has got the status of a university
in 1970 b) in 1997 c) in 1998
Exercise 1. Speak about
the building of the university
Exercise 2. Speak about the university you go to.
Exercise 1. Write a letter to your pen-friend. Here is a part from her letter:
“… I congratulate your on entering the University. What is your higher school? What is the admission to it based on? What specialists does it train? How long does the training course last? What are you going to do after graduating from it? What can you say about the location and other things you have at your disposal in your higher school? Are you engaged in any extra-class activities?
Hope to hear from you soon.
Lots of love,
Observe the rules of letter writing.
Exercise 2. Comment on the following statement.
Technology is an important part of our lives. We use computers and other electronic equipment at work, during our studies and at home. However some people believe we rely too much on machines and that the more technology improves, the lazier and weaker humans will become.
What can you say for and against using technology during your studies? How wide is it used in our university?
TEST “Our University”
1. Give the antonym of the following word:
to graduate (from)
to enter; B. to go to; C. to go on; D. to finish;
2. Give the synonym of the following word:
to attend classes
to be present (at); B. to miss; C. to visit; D. to be admitted;
3. Match the following English-Russian equivalent:
1) during the academic year A. 2 раза в год
2) two times a year B. в конце курса
3) at the end of the course C. во время учебы
4) a full-time department D. дневное отделение
4. Give the right Russian variant of the following:
A. план воспитательной работы; B. план местности; C. учебный план; D. коллоквиум;
5. Give the right Russian variant of the following:
A. заочное обучение; B. вечернее обучение; C. дневное обучение; D. экстернат
6. Give the right Russian variant of the following:
A. отель; B. общежитие; C. костел; D. гостеприимный;
7. What sentence is grammatically incorrect?
A. There is nine faculties in our University.
B. There is a number of hobby clubs at our University.
C. There are two types of departments at the faculty of physics and mathematics.
D. There are a lot of students in our group
8. What sentence is grammatically correct?
A. I don’t speak any foreign language, but I’m learning the English language now.
B. We took Russian history classes this term.
C. I’m remembering what report I made last week.
D. On the hand I like Chemistry very much, on the other it is very difficult for me.
9. Choose the necessary preposition for the following sentence:
We have our English classes … Monday and Thursday.
A. in; B. on; C. at; D. into
10. … the end of each term there are terminal examinations.
A. in; B. at; C. to; D. by
11. Students carry … all sorts of activities.
out; B. to; C. over; D. –;
12. Choose the correct grammar form:
Don’t worry about your letter. I (send) it the day before yesterday.
A. sended; B send; C sent; D. am sending;
13. When I was a child, I (always / be) late for school.
A. be always late; B was always late; C am always late; В were always late;
14. When Jill (finish) school?
A When had Jill finished? B When is Jill finishing school? C When did Jill finish school? D. When Jill finish school?
15. –... you (do) anything tomorrow evening?
– I (play) tennis with my friend.
A. Are you doing; … am playing; B. Do you do; … play; C. Did you do; …played;
16. Choose the necessary ending for the sentence.
All faculties have a full-time department and some of them have…
a correspondence department; B. free-time students; C. laboratories; D. skilled tutors;
17. Choose the necessary ending for the sentence.
The University is headed by …
A. a fresh-man B. a Dean; C. a tutor; D. the Rector;
18. Choose the necessary ending for the sentence.
Higher education offers…
a well-planned curriculum; B. a 5-year programme of academic subjects;
C. the menu of various dishes in the canteen; D. a number of hobby clubs;
19. Choose the correct answer.
How many faculties are there in Kaluga State Pedagogical University named after Tsiolkovsky?
A. seven; B. ten; C. five; D. eight;
20. Choose the correct answer.
How many times a year do students take their exams?
A. once a year; B. twice a year; C. three times a year; D. every month;
Ex. 1. Lexical: answer: a) –ment ; b)-(t)ion; c) – ence (ance); d) –ing
Ex. 7. Lexical: the key : extra-class or social work, ant. Optional, : voluntary, late in June
Ex. 9. b) Lexical: about 10 months, nearly 10 months)
The Evolution of Kaluga Pedagogical University
Before 1940 in Kaluga there was a teachers’ school, which trained teachers for work in primary schools. In 1940 a teachers’ institute was set up. But it was closed in 1941 when the war began. After the war it was opened again and worked till 1953. Its courses lased two years and it trained teachers for the fifth – seventh forms.
The teacher-training college was established in 1948. That year the college admitted one hundred and fifty students to the four faculties – the faculty of Physics and Mathematics (fifty people), the faculty of Russian and Literature (fifty people), the Biology and Chemistry faculty and the History faculty (twenty-five people each). At that time the course lasted four years; it became five years in 1956. The staff comprised thirty-two teachers and senior teachers and seven assistant professors.
First, the college had only one building ( 4, Karakozov Street). It had also one hostel. In 1951 the college got another building (83, Lenin Street) and two faculties – the History faculty and Russian and Literature faculty – moved to that building. In 1970 the college got the third building (26, Rasin Street); later the 9-storey hostel was built.
New faculties and departments were added – the correspondence department in 1955 and the Foreign languages faculty and the faculty of Primary education in 1976.
In 1973 the college was named Tsiolkovsky Teacher- Training Institute in honor of the famous scientist. In 1997 the Institute was transformed into the University. In 1998 the University celebrated its fiftieth anniversary.
Answers to the topic №“Our University” ответ балл 1 A 1 2 A 1 3 1С 2A 3B 4 D 4 4 C 1 5 C 1 6 B 1 7 A 1 8 A 1 9 B 1 10 B 1 11 A 1 12 C 1 13 B 1 14 C 1 15 A 1 16 A 1 17 D 1 18 B 1 19 A 1 20 B 1 итого 23
|© 2010–2018 Эссе.рф: Библиотека учебных материалов|